Tickets are now on sale for CrimeFest 2024, 9-12 May.Buy Tickets
Specsavers: proud sponsor of CrimeFest’s Community Passes.
Authors must register for the Full CrimeFest Pass to qualify for a panel.
(Please contact the organisers at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to pay with a cheque in any other currency than British pounds.)
The CrimeFest 2024 Winter Pass is £185, and will incrementally go up to £200. The Full Pass includes a programme book, a delegate bag with a selection of contents, and admission to all panels, interviews, quizzes, etc. (The Gala Dinner and any other events require the purchase of additional tickets.) Tickets to the Gala Awards Dinner are £60.
- Full CrimeFest Community Pass for UK school and public librarians, £50.00
- Full CrimeFest Community Pass for full-time UK students, £50.00
- Full CrimeFest Community Pass for recipients of Jobseekers Allowance, Income Support, Employment Support Allowance, Universal Credit, DLA/PIP, £25.00
(Visit XE Currency Converter for approximate international prices)
Passes and tickets have the following cancellation fees:
– 15% up to 31 January
– 25% from 1 February – 30 April
– 50% from 1 May onwards
– no refund on Gala Dinner tickets after 21 April
To avoid any cancellation fees tickets may be transferred at no cost (subject to the discretion of the organisers)
CrimeFest’s stated aim is to give all delegates the opportunity to celebrate the genre in a friendly, informal and inclusive atmosphere. Attendees are asked to respect commonsense rules for public behaviour, personal interaction, common courtesy and the rights of others.